Allied ArtBlog for official Star Wars artists

If you've worked professionally for Lucasfilm or on an officially licensed Star Wars product and would like to join this blog, contact Grant Gould

Tuesday, February 21, 2006


Decided a little while ago to look at the possibility of making some arty posters from a few of my drawings.

I liked the idea of a stark black and white interpretation and I also quite liked the idea of using a bright red symbol at the base to off-set the starkness of the image. I took the 'signature' I used on the Obi-wan painting and used the same on these layouts.

This is "Iron Jim" where in the original colored drawing, I tried to capture some of Cameron's maverick nature.

Needless to say I still have not done any prints

3 Comments:

Blogger Checkmark said...

I definetly like the way you did it with the coloration. That's awesome. The red in the corner does just kinda, refresh it.

21/2/06  
Blogger Grant Gould said...

that's a great design :)

21/2/06  
Blogger Amos Sidelnik said...

Great anatomy

Is he really that crazy?

21/2/06  

Post a Comment

<< Home