Allied ArtBlog for official Star Wars artists

If you've worked professionally for Lucasfilm or on an officially licensed Star Wars product and would like to join this blog, contact Grant Gould

Saturday, February 18, 2006



I recall somewhere that this blog was not only going to be Star Wars related - so I thought I would give this image a try.

I am seriously tired of drawing people at the moment, so I thought I would try my hand at to something completely different. Wildlife seemed like as big a departure as any, and this is one from a new collection I am working on. It is acrylic on board with pencil detail.

The only problem I have is that I hate drawing hair, and bushes, and in the wild, there tends to be a lot of that everywhere. Perhaps a bald lion in a concrete box would be the answer

1 Comments:

Blogger Checkmark said...

That's really good. Awesome. I was doing some wierd guy with a furry cape thing last night, and I know what you mean. Though, I think it's not that bad, it can be fun. You do it a thousand times more detailed though, so I'll be quiet.

19/2/06  

Post a Comment

<< Home