Allied ArtBlog for official Star Wars artists

If you've worked professionally for Lucasfilm or on an officially licensed Star Wars product and would like to join this blog, contact Grant Gould

Thursday, February 23, 2006

I've been working on some personal commissions, I feel like a bad artist for not getting anything done, but I have all this exciting stuff happening and a knitting commission that needs to be finished. :)

I've been working on some sketches for the book pitch, I'm really rusty so I have to get myself down to the library.

I need to work on my 2006 sketch book, too. A lot of exciting stuff happening.

This is a little commission for a friend of mine. He wanted a button with his Cheeta Avatar on it, so I made him two :D

Working on another commission which I'll post when I have it coloured. :)

3 Comments:

Blogger Checkmark said...

Ha ha, the one on the ball looks really cool. I like the way he's wrapping almost all the way around it. Good faces too.

23/2/06  
Blogger Mark Raats said...

Great work! I see you are also getting wildlife happy. Thanks for sharing..

23/2/06  
Blogger Amy Pronovost said...

Thank you :)

I have a lot of fans who like animals, so I draw them as a release. :D

:)

I've got some Star Wars satuff in the tubes, too, a set of commissions for some RL friends. They're getting a deal because I'm experimenting with some techniques ;)

23/2/06  

Post a Comment

<< Home