Allied ArtBlog for official Star Wars artists

If you've worked professionally for Lucasfilm or on an officially licensed Star Wars product and would like to join this blog, contact Grant Gould

Thursday, February 23, 2006

One set to rule them all!!

Since the Lord of the Rings: Evolution cards are about to hit stores in a few days, I thought I'd re-post a few of my sketches here. I'm really pumped for these to come out! It's been a couple months since I drew 'em, but now the excitement's startin' to build again!! :D


6 Comments:

Blogger Checkmark said...

Yay, coolness is coming! Hey Gratm, are these gonna be at al stores, or more just like comic-book stores?

23/2/06  
Blogger Grant Gould said...

it's my understanding that there will be two different kinds of packs -- "hobby" and "retail" versions. the "hobby" ones have the randomly inserted sketch cards, and those you should be able to find at hobby stores, pretty much any place that sells collector cards. the "retail" versions won't have sketch cards, and those will be available at like target, walmart, etc.

:)

23/2/06  
Blogger Paul Gutierrez said...

You all ready know what I think of your cards Grant! Luv these!

23/2/06  
Blogger Checkmark said...

Oh, well then I guess I'm off to some comic stores. Sorry for the name mispell. Thanks for the reply.

23/2/06  
Blogger Mark Raats said...

Damn Grant, these are fabulous! I really admire you guys working so well within the genre. Congratulations. I hope it brings great success and riches

23/2/06  
Blogger Grant Gould said...

thanks, guys :)

23/2/06  

Post a Comment

<< Home