Allied ArtBlog for official Star Wars artists

If you've worked professionally for Lucasfilm or on an officially licensed Star Wars product and would like to join this blog, contact Grant Gould

Friday, February 17, 2006

Something cute I found while going through my art closet:



Also, I've been invited to do a How to Draw dragons book for a reputable company. It's currently an invitation to pitch (Which is VERY hard to get) so I'm spinning. The company sent me many many book samples, I just need to throw my samples together. It feels completely unreal. It's like I'm finally a grownup.

Someone pinch me and wake me up from this dream.

6 Comments:

Blogger Grant Gould said...

ooh, that how-to-draw thing sounds cool :) i'm curious to know who it's for.

are you gonna be doing cute & cuddly dragons, or mean serious lookin' ones?

17/2/06  
Blogger Amy Pronovost said...

Serious dragons! And if you read my LJ, you'll know what's up ;) I'm adding you to my zomgbook filter.

I'm going to try to put a faerie dragon in there, though, for my cute quotient.

And I need to find all of my dinosaur books, because dinosaurs make awesome dragon bases :D

17/2/06  
Blogger Grant Gould said...

cool :) i try my best to keep up on the ol' lj friends list -- definitely add me to the zomgbook filter

17/2/06  
Blogger Otis Frampton said...

Congrats, Amy!

If you get the gig, you should blog about the production of the book.

-Otis

17/2/06  
Blogger Mark Raats said...

Way-to-go Amy!! Great to hear such good news. Keep us posted with your progress. Peace!

18/2/06  
Blogger Amy Pronovost said...

If any of you have livejournals, send me an email and let me know. (I know you do, Mr Gould).

If (no, WHEN) my prelim sketches are approved, I'l start a blog, but It will just be in the form of 'I finished a tutorial today! and won't be public, I might make a blog and make it public once everything is said and done, though.

OK, back to drawing, and I need to get me to the library this week for some dinosaur books. my stocks are low :(

18/2/06  

Post a Comment

<< Home