Allied ArtBlog for official Star Wars artists

If you've worked professionally for Lucasfilm or on an officially licensed Star Wars product and would like to join this blog, contact Grant Gould

Sunday, February 05, 2006

Spaceman & Batgirl



I know I've already posted these two everywhere (my site, my blog, Scoundrel forums, blah blah blah). But they're my latest images that aren't part of projects I can't show off yet, so here they are once more. Enjoy.

Again.

-Otis

otisframpton.com
Zombie Monkey Press

6 Comments:

Blogger Paul Gutierrez said...

Always love looking at your work Otis. I really like the spaceman pic.

5/2/06  
Blogger Grant Gould said...

i love that batgirl :D

5/2/06  
Blogger Cat Staggs said...

I love the Robin Teddy...lol...that rocks

5/2/06  
Blogger Amy Pronovost said...

Your stuff has always impressed me, Otis :)

6/2/06  
Blogger Otis Frampton said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

7/2/06  
Blogger Otis Frampton said...

Paul-

Thanks. I'm pretty happy with how it turned out, myself. You may see more of Zeek in the future, but I think I'm onlly going to post sketches here from now on. Keep it sketchy on AA blog. :)

Grant-

Thanks a bunch. You should see the orginal sketch before I cleaned it up and decided to go with a sleek, carrie Kelly. Yikes, was it awful.

Cat-

There just seemed to be a space there for a friend. :) Batgirl needed a Robear.

Amy-

Right back at ya'.

7/2/06  

Post a Comment

<< Home