Allied ArtBlog for official Star Wars artists

If you've worked professionally for Lucasfilm or on an officially licensed Star Wars product and would like to join this blog, contact Grant Gould

Friday, February 03, 2006

Trying something new


In working on my sketchbook, I got the urge to draw in ink pens, or multi-liners. It took me a while to get up the courage to commit to the permanent line that is ink. But once I got started, thanks to Tom's encouragement, It went pretty smooth. So this was my experiment..I know I have a ways to go in learning this but it is refreshing to try something new now and then...

3 Comments:

Blogger Grant Gould said...

absolutely amazing pics, cat :D

3/2/06  
Blogger Paul Gutierrez said...

Yeah for not using ink as much as you like...these came out fantastic. Hope you keep inking more of your work.

5/2/06  
Blogger BrianChing said...

Beautiful renderings, Cat! I've always really dug high contrast drawings-- these look great, especially that head shot of Deckard.


-Brian

9/2/06  

Post a Comment

<< Home