Allied ArtBlog for official Star Wars artists

If you've worked professionally for Lucasfilm or on an officially licensed Star Wars product and would like to join this blog, contact Grant Gould

Saturday, March 04, 2006

First Post...


Ok, so this is my first post here and I decided to make it a doozy...

1st, New webstrip at Hyperspace begins Monday. "Evasive Action:Prey" is the continuing story of our Padawan's; Drake, Ekria and Zonder. This strip will also feature Xizor and Boushh. Lots of fun to do this time out since the format for the strip will be A LOT bigger...

You'll see.

5 Comments:

Blogger Grant Gould said...

i think that's one of my favorite pics by you. really cool stuff, man.

and hey -- glad you're finally posting here! :)

4/3/06  
Blogger Mark Raats said...

Welcom Tom!! Very, very high quality work - as you always do. I look forward to seeing how the rest works out. Best wishes with its success

4/3/06  
Blogger Checkmark said...

Wow, that's awesome. All the characters look real well done, glad to see some new stuff too.

5/3/06  
Blogger Amos Sidelnik said...

can I welcome a person to his own blog
well anyway, great to have you here
great work,
looking for more
Amos

5/3/06  
Blogger Tom Hodges said...

Thanks guys, I appreciate it! I've just been swamped... I'll post some new doodles towards the end of the week.

8/3/06  

Post a Comment

<< Home