Allied ArtBlog for official Star Wars artists

If you've worked professionally for Lucasfilm or on an officially licensed Star Wars product and would like to join this blog, contact Grant Gould

Thursday, March 30, 2006

"Smile You Son Of A..."


This is another a piece that went into the sketch book.. I spent a long time on this one.. Mostly because I was liking it so much I did not want to finish it. The blue tint to the pencil was added in Photoshop just for kicks. It is a piece I am definantly proud of and I am hoping to make it into a full on painting when I get a chance(famous last words of an artist right?)

4 Comments:

Blogger Josh said...

Very well done, Cat! Your stuff just gets better and better.

You going to bring it to the April DCC?

Can't wait for that sketch book!
-Josh

31/3/06  
Blogger Cat Staggs said...

Thanks Josh,
Both the sketch and the skethcbook will be there.....oh and I am going with them

31/3/06  
Blogger Checkmark said...

Sometime them artists go away...sometime they don't go away. A #2 maybe #3 pencil...

That is really good, Jaws looks awesome, and so does Quint. I would'nt even paint it, but that's just my lowly opinion. I just really like how it is now, good job.

31/3/06  
Anonymous Craig said...

Excellent work.

1/4/06  

Post a Comment

<< Home